To date we have given back more than $125,000 to our communities!
Being a locally owned company, Candlelight
Inn realizes how important the community is to our
success. This is our way of rewarding our loyal
customers while giving back to the community at the
How do I benefit from participating in the Candlelight
Gives Back Club?
1. You will be supporting a charity that matters to you
each and every time you dine with the Candlelight
2. You will receive a yearly birthday card good for a
free meal. You may sign up 5 birthdays with one
3. A new Anniversary promotion for that special time
of the year.
4. Exclusive offers for Club members only.
5. Be the first to know about new products and
offerings at the Candlelight Inn.
How do I get involved?
1. Download and fill out the form, and turn it in to any
Candlelight Inn Restaurant.
2. Pay the $25 subscription fee.
Why a fee to participate, you ask? There are
several reasons for this fee.
1. The Candlelight Inn will donate that to the charity you selected.
2. After three purchases at the restaurant or carry-out
you will receive a $25 gift certificate.
c. There is no true cost to you, and you get to
give $25.00 to the charity of your choice!
Charities that are offered: Animal Shelter, Private Schools,
Health Foundation, Public Schools, Homeless Shelter,
Food Pantry, United Way, Candlelight Choice.
NEW! Candlelight Gives Back Fundraising Opportunities
Candlelight Inn is kicking off a new fundraising program that will allow groups to earn 10% of all local Candlelight Inn sales during a certain time period on a designated evening. We'll partner with organizations such as non-profits; church groups; relief groups, school groups tied to music, drama, speech, academics and athletics, etc.; civic organizations; and families dealing with terminal illnesses, catastrophic events or losses. If your group is not listed here, contact Community Engagement Director Melissa Ryan-Bergstrom at 815-625-2600 or email email@example.com.